I love inspirational quotes and would love to hear your favorite…
Feel free to add to this growing list of inspiration by leaving your favorite quote in the comments section below.
- Our closest relationships are an opportunity to see directly, our own greatest shortcomings.
- Anything less than a conscious commitment to the important is an unconscious commitment to the unimportant. – Stephen Covey
- When we open up to the world, the world opens up to us.
- Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you. Wayne Dyer
- The moment we open to feel instead of fight discomfort, a whole new world shines forth.
- Letting go of the need to know is a gift, letting go of the grip of control is a beautiful feat achieved by simple repetition and desire.
- Its not what you do or don’t do that matters. But, the awareness maintained through the action is always the goal… There is no wrong choice if the action is a conscious action.
- There is a delicate balance between being happy now and becoming all we can be. This is the balance between effortlessness and tenacity.
- “Do less and accomplish more.” “Less doing and more Being” – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- From moments of royalty to fleeting moments of suffering, gratitude is balance, balance is power. Be thankful for All…
- We can’t put off our better days. We must be Now everything we desire to be.
- “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down.” Mary Pickford 1893-1979, Actress and Producer
- We must learn to give what we most need, what we most desire.
- “Give to the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you.” Ella Wheeler Wilcox 1855-1919, Poet and Journalist
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?? – Mark Twain inspirational quotes
- Often we let our environment dictate our level of equanimity. We can be the eye of the storm, or all the debris, commotion and turmoil shooting around the center.
- Reaching for the stars from the comfort of this seat, because there’s nothing in between what I am and what I see.
- If you had a friend who talked to you like you talk to yourself, would you continue to hang around that person? – Rob Bremer
- “It’s funny how the loss of something you never had can hurt so much.” -Larry Massa
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix
- “Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.” William Feather 1889-1981, Writer
- True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful. -Paul Sweeney
- The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine. -Gil Pizano
- 95.5% of the entire universe is unseen by the human eye. Learn to see the unseen!
- Complex problems are opportunities for simple solutions.
If you find these quotes of the day of value please “like it” or share it with the button below.